Who are we seeking?
The most valuable attributes we desire in our candidates are passion, open mindset, problem-solving attitude, and technological flexibility.
Salary: 10-20k PLN
net + VAT (B2B)
As DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for development, deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of infrastructure (in IaC model), providing assistance to development teams in regards to their infrastructure needs, and automating tasks in order to improve the development process. From CI/CD pipelines creation, through deployment of various cloud and on-premise solutions, to advise on improving the Client's current and future infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer, Cloud engineer or Linux administrator (Or a bit less - we value thinking over experience!).
- Expert-level knowledge of Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Fluency with one of the common cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure).
- Solid understanding of Git, Docker, concepts of microservices, twelve-factor apps, GitOps.
- At least intermediate knowledge of Golang or Python, advanced knowledge of Bash.
- Familiarity with cloud native technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as GitHub Actions, GitLab, ArgoCD, Jenkins, Spinnaker or others.
We don't need to know everything...Your social security numbers, date of divorce, credit score, or other secrets, should remain... secret. Providing your entire identity on a plate is much less desirable than your talent, experience and passion - and we would happily talk about those instead.
Recruitment processFirst, send us your CV - we would like to know you better, and tell you more about Sysdogs!
If the assessment tells us your experience and skills are in line with our current needs, we will contact you, and invite you to an in-depth online interview. Then, we'll both have the opportunity to get to know each other better, tell you what we expect from you, and ask about all the things you would expect from us.