Who are we seeking?
The most valuable attributes we desire in our candidates are passion, open mindset, problem-solving attitude, and technological flexibility.
Salary: 5-10k PLN
net + VAT (B2B)
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will be learning to take responsibility for development, deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of infrastructure (in IaC model), providing assistance to development teams in regards to their infrastructure needs, and automating tasks in order to improve the development process - from CI/CD pipelines creation, to deployment of various cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Basic knowledge of Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Experience with one of the common cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure) is a profit.
- Understanding of Git, Docker, concepts of microservices, GitOps.
- Familiarity with cloud native technologies.
- Experience with any CI/CD systems such as GitHub Actions, GitLab, ArgoCD, Jenkins, Spinnaker or others.
We don't need to know everything...Your social security numbers, date of divorce, credit score, or other secrets, should remain... secret. Providing your entire identity on a plate is much less desirable than your talent, experience and passion - and we would happily talk about those instead.
Recruitment processFirst, send us your CV - we would like to know you better, and tell you more about Sysdogs!
If the assessment tells us your experience and skills are in line with our current needs, we will contact you, and invite you to an in-depth online interview. Then, we'll both have the opportunity to get to know each other better, tell you what we expect from you, and ask about all the things you would expect from us.