Chief Technology Officer
- Leading technical aspects of the company.
- Designing and implementing architectures for company clients based on business needs
- Supporting company clients with technical decisions based on business needs
- Auditing infrastructures
- Supporting company as SME for infrastructure as code and Kubernetes
- Working with variety of clients in areas of infrastructure as code, cloud, Kubernetes and automation
- Supporting developer teams with technologies SaltStack Ansible Kafka Cassandra CI/CD Automation Python Golang Monitoring (Prometheus, SaaS) Logging (ELK/EFK)
- Redesigned Terraform approach used within the project to achieve higher codde reusability, environment promotion, versioning and CI/CD deploments
- Working with other teams to provide infrastructure for the project based on the requirements - AWS, Kubernetes, Istio
- Designed and implemented architecture based on AWS, AWS Kinesis, AWS API gateway, AWS step functions, AWS SQS and Kubernetes
- Implemented CI/CD using GitLab
- Introduced infrastructure as code pattern using Terraform
- Daily support of developers to maintain highest quality and best practices while developing microservices.
- Automated existing infrastructure using Chef and dedicated/cloud servers at Hetzner
- Designed and implemented baremetal architecture consisting of Kubernetes and Ceph
- Implemented CI/CD using Jenkins
- Daily support of developers to maintain highest quality and best practices while developing microservices
- Day 2 operations of large infrastructure based on baremetal in several locations worldwide
- Migrated legacy infrastructure to Kubernetes
- Implemented infrastructure as code pattern using Chef and Terraform
- Migrated monitoring stack from Nagios to Prometheus
- Designed and implemented architecture based on AWS, DC/OS, Kubernetes, Cassandra, Kafka and PostgreSQL
- Implemented infrastructure as code pattern using Terraform and SaltStack
- Implemented monitoring stack based on DataDog / Sysdig
- Implemented CI/CD using Atlassian stack
- Implemented CI/CD using Concourse
- Day 2 operations including maintenance of cloud and baremetal environments •
- Designing and implementing DC/OS and Kubernetes environments
- Cloud Native consultant
- Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes and Terraform trainer
- Organizing community meetups
- Designing, performing performance analysis and recommendations for partner's hardware stacks based on OpenStack
- OpenStack scalability and live migration performance analysis
- Troubleshooting OpenStack environments
- Automation of day 2 operations, performance and scalability analysis using Ansible and Python
- Designing, implementing and maintaining VMware environments and baremetal infrastructure based on Dell hardware
- Creating custom solutions integrated with VMware product portfolio based on Ruby / Ruby on Rails.
- Automating virtualization workflows using VMware product portfolio and custom KVM solutions.
- Troubleshooting day 2 issues within software, hardware and virtualization layers.